"We are the best of the best. We know no bounds. Our only limits are the mortal bodies to which we are confined. We can conquer all of our enemies with a single swing of our blade. We are the ShadowScythe Elites and our actions will be remembered for eons to come." (Motto idea derived from Altair)
Here is a link to our Back-Up Site. Legion Slicer Silencer/ComputerDragon5, a Clan Official, made it using Webs. And here is our Back-Up, Back-Up Site that I made a while back.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Announcment XXXIII

   As you may have noticed, many of the clan members have made websites for the clan in hopes of it being the official back-up site or even the main site. I have had quite a few EPIC sites made, but since I can only choose one, the inevitable will come and one will rise and the rest will fall, causing disappointment among the sites that were not chosen. So I'm going to ask, PLEASE, for the sake of all of us, do not make anymore clan sites for me. I know...er hope that you are making these out of generosity and dedication, but again, I can only choose one. So as a courtesy to myself and your fellow clan members, please do not make anymore websites for the clan, unless it is for something completely epic, like a special computer game for the clan. So unless you have excellent design skills or something out of the ordinary, don't make another clan site for me. But the clan sites that have already been made and that I've seen will stay.

-Lord Thanatos