"We are the best of the best. We know no bounds. Our only limits are the mortal bodies to which we are confined. We can conquer all of our enemies with a single swing of our blade. We are the ShadowScythe Elites and our actions will be remembered for eons to come." (Motto idea derived from Altair)
Here is a link to our Back-Up Site. Legion Slicer Silencer/ComputerDragon5, a Clan Official, made it using Webs. And here is our Back-Up, Back-Up Site that I made a while back.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Announcement XXXVI

   Well, as you may know, we have been registered! And, I have made some of you Guild Officers. So some of them, have recruited some more in-game players into the official clan with intentions of growing the clan's reach (hopefully). Now, I like your enthusiasm, but since we have a very limited number of spaces for members, I am going to have to ask that all Guild Officers DO NOT RECRUIT ANYONE NEW UNLESS THEY ARE ALREADY REGISTERED ON THE CLAN SITE!!! Since we don't have enough spaces to fit all the clan website registered members, we do not need any more members to be registered in-game with our very limited number of slots. But if you absolutely see a player that is almost an AQW LEGEND, then you may, by all means, recruit him/her. And by AQW LEGEND, I mean someone who is at least level 40 and has epic rares/items. If they are not level 40 or higher, then don't recruit them. Because then I'm going to be the one that has to tell them they have to leave, and that's never easy. But back to Guild Officers. I will have a maximum of 5 Guild Officers and Thanatos's Right and Left Hand will automatically get the rank if they so desire. The same also goes with Clan Moderators like Legion Slicer Silencer and Azazel. And to my Guild Officers, DO NOT PROMOTE ANYONE TO THE RANK OF GUILD OFFICER!!! Because, like before, I will be the one that has to tell them they can't have the rank. So if you are a Guild Officer and you break one of the rules above, I will give you a warning. If you break another rule, I will demote you back to the rank of Member. If you did something BEFORE I posted it as a rule, then you are not in trouble, but common sense applies. If you kick everyone else out of the clan, I will count that as an offense against the Elites. But if you do as I say, you will be fine.

-Lord Thanatos