"We are the best of the best. We know no bounds. Our only limits are the mortal bodies to which we are confined. We can conquer all of our enemies with a single swing of our blade. We are the ShadowScythe Elites and our actions will be remembered for eons to come." (Motto idea derived from Altair)
Here is a link to our Back-Up Site. Legion Slicer Silencer/ComputerDragon5, a Clan Official, made it using Webs. And here is our Back-Up, Back-Up Site that I made a while back.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Announcement XLI

     Clan Wars. This is becoming a concerning issue that I feel needs addressing. First of all, we have apparently had a few clan wars that I did not know about due to my busy schedule during these past few months and months to come. SO TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR, IF YOU WISH TO HAVE A WAR, REGARDLESS OF WHO STARTED THE DISPUTE, YOU MUST PERSONALLY NOTIFY ME TO REQUEST MY APPROVAL. As common sense would suggest, if I do not approve, there will be no war. Having the war without my approval, whether it was under my nose or you just plainly disobeyed my word, will result in disciplinary actions. By personally notify, I mean to E-Mail me or PM me, not post it on the Clan Page or Forums. Furthermore, if a war is scheduled with my approval, THERE WILL BE NO, INSULTING, FLAMING, OR TROLLING. We are here for a clean fight. We do not need any "hate" crimes. Right now we do not need to establish any bad relations with any other clans, regardless of their alignment. If they are the offender (first to ignite a dispute), PM or E-Mail me and we can figure something out.

-Lord Thanatos