"We are the best of the best. We know no bounds. Our only limits are the mortal bodies to which we are confined. We can conquer all of our enemies with a single swing of our blade. We are the ShadowScythe Elites and our actions will be remembered for eons to come." (Motto idea derived from Altair)
Here is a link to our Back-Up Site. Legion Slicer Silencer/ComputerDragon5, a Clan Official, made it using Webs. And here is our Back-Up, Back-Up Site that I made a while back.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Announcement XL

     So, I know it's been a while...again, but I have come to wish you all a Merry Frostval and a Happy New Year (Or whatever you might celebrate)! But, I will also need to address some other issues. First off, about membership. We currently have 15 spaces in the In-Game Guild, 1 of which, is occupied by me. With fourteen spaces left, I will only accept the strongest and most dedicated. With that being said, the requirements for joining the in-game guild is a minimum of Level 45 or higher, unless I say otherwise. But even if you meet the level requirement, there is no guarantee you will get in. Here is the application for the in-game guild made by Legion Slicer Silencer, who has decided to rejoin.

AQW Character Name:
Character Level (Minimum 45 for the In-Game Guild):
Why I Should Accept You into the Guild:
What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause:

Note: You only need to be Lvl 45+ to join the In-Game Guild, but to join on our website, you can be at a decent Level (30+).

     Note that I left out the Clan Codename. This is because it did not work out as well as I expected, so I will remove it effective immediately. And since we are in-game now, there is really no need for that. But if you currently have one, you can keep it if you so desire. And if you are in the in-game guild, and someone else who fits the requirements applies, you may be removed from the in-game guild if he/she is better than you.

     If you do not fit the requirements to join the in-game guild and are between Level 35-45, you may join if you buy 2 spaces. One for yourself and one extra one for the guild. So basically you can "buy your way in." If you join in that manner, you are pretty much in forever unless you quit, are inactive for over 3 months, committed treason toward the Elites, or I have some other reason to remove you.

- Lord Thanatos