"We are the best of the best. We know no bounds. Our only limits are the mortal bodies to which we are confined. We can conquer all of our enemies with a single swing of our blade. We are the ShadowScythe Elites and our actions will be remembered for eons to come." (Motto idea derived from Altair)
Here is a link to our Back-Up Site. Legion Slicer Silencer/ComputerDragon5, a Clan Official, made it using Webs. And here is our Back-Up, Back-Up Site that I made a while back.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Announcement XXXIX

   Well, I ran into Belak84 again today while playing on Agent Minion. All he said when he saw me was "Hell............................." So I'm guessing he ran into my loyal followers who have helped avenge your leader. So, I will give all members 1000 ShadowCoins, whether you did anything or not. Also, I am raising the reward to 10,000 ShadowCoins for PWNING his sorry a$$ in PvP and rubbing it in his face. So that's about it. I'll probably make a Wanted Poster for him. I got the idea from one of our clan members.

-Lord Thanatos