"We are the best of the best. We know no bounds. Our only limits are the mortal bodies to which we are confined. We can conquer all of our enemies with a single swing of our blade. We are the ShadowScythe Elites and our actions will be remembered for eons to come." (Motto idea derived from Altair)
Here is a link to our Back-Up Site. Legion Slicer Silencer/ComputerDragon5, a Clan Official, made it using Webs. And here is our Back-Up, Back-Up Site that I made a while back.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Announcement XXIX

   As many of you (and myself) have noticed, the members of this clan (including myself) have been relatively inactive. First off, I'll explain my situation of inactivity. As of now, we are recruiting for the ShadowScythe Elites vs Death Infusion War and applications are still open and will be until I say they will be/are closed. And since nothing major dealing with the clan has happened, I will also not make many announcements since there is nothing to announce. And for clan members, I won't kick you out of the clan if you are not very active since most of you probobaly have to deal with school, and I can realate, with the High School Credit classes, but no, I'm in Middle School taking some High School Credit classes because I passed the requirememnts needed to take them. Also, instead of saying "HI", I'll probably say "HAI" instead.

   In addition, ComputerDragon5 (Legion Slicer Silencer of the AE Forums), has volunteered to help around the clan, and for now, he will be incharge of managing the members (as in updating the list and stuff). If he does a good evil job, I may let him open a ShadowScythe Elites Q&A somewhere.For now, his rank will be "Executive Elite" and "Leader of the Legendary Legion"

-Lord Thanatos