"We are the best of the best. We know no bounds. Our only limits are the mortal bodies to which we are confined. We can conquer all of our enemies with a single swing of our blade. We are the ShadowScythe Elites and our actions will be remembered for eons to come." (Motto idea derived from Altair)
Here is a link to our Back-Up Site. Legion Slicer Silencer/ComputerDragon5, a Clan Official, made it using Webs. And here is our Back-Up, Back-Up Site that I made a while back.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Announcement XII

   The ShadowScythe Elites is having its first "Damage Contest"! The member/intern that submits the highest amount of damage done to any monster using any class and build will receive a new rank that is TBA. A screenshot/YouTube video is required. For those of you that are good with PhotoShop, I got my eye on you.

Also, I have found a "Team Dage" war banner. I haven't found one for Nulgath/Miltonius yet, but I will notify you when I do.



-Lord Thanatos