"We are the best of the best. We know no bounds. Our only limits are the mortal bodies to which we are confined. We can conquer all of our enemies with a single swing of our blade. We are the ShadowScythe Elites and our actions will be remembered for eons to come." (Motto idea derived from Altair)
Here is a link to our Back-Up Site. Legion Slicer Silencer/ComputerDragon5, a Clan Official, made it using Webs. And here is our Back-Up, Back-Up Site that I made a while back.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Announcement XVI

   With one more alliance made,  we only need one more alliance to complete our next goal! The allance that I have made is with a clan called The Akatsuki, led by Orashi Kazayama the Forums and AQ Worlds. His clan is a Shinobi based clan, with ranks based on their Forums.  I have also made a backup site. in case needed. Hope you like it, but it is under construction. I will try to import the Announcements there and some other stuff to make it better. If I can, I will make a Forum and that will be our where our Forum is. I haven't quite gotten it figured out yet. Anyway, my username is ShadowScytheElites for some reason. I guess it just went with the E-Mail I signed up with. Or, I'll make a new site for our clan, either way. It is also possible that we will permanatly move into www.ShadowScytheElites.webs.com and it might be our new permanent site. I am going to make a poll.


-Lord Thanatos