"We are the best of the best. We know no bounds. Our only limits are the mortal bodies to which we are confined. We can conquer all of our enemies with a single swing of our blade. We are the ShadowScythe Elites and our actions will be remembered for eons to come." (Motto idea derived from Altair)
Here is a link to our Back-Up Site. Legion Slicer Silencer/ComputerDragon5, a Clan Official, made it using Webs. And here is our Back-Up, Back-Up Site that I made a while back.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Announcement XLVII

   So so far I have updated the Clan Application with a few minor adjustments and lowered the level requirement to 40. So that means hopefully more players will come and join.

   I have been working on creating a Clan Chatr Room to go along with the Clan Forum for the purpose of chat without in-game lag or intrusions. I have a few candidates for host websites, but I am taking suggestions from YOU! Just PM me the chat room hosting website and I will set up a chat Room. DO NOT MAKE THE CHAT ROOM JUST TELL ME THE SITE OF THE CHAT ROOM HOSTER!

   Also, LSS's Dueling Society has fallen D:, but he wasted no time getting back on his feet and revived the Legendary Legion! We have also struck an alliance, as I did with The Dueling Society.

   In addition, I have big news. I am planning on opening an OverSoul Branch of the SSE! Until clans are implemented in OverSoul the SSE will remain unofficial there. I hope that we can recruit warriors for the ShadowScythe in both the world of Lore and OverSoul, and their AQW/OverSoul counterparts. This idea is still a work in progress, and suggestions are welcome.

How to Join:

To join this clan, you must have an AQ Worlds character that is Level 40 or above, and a BattleOn Forum Account OR a valid E-Mail Address. Membership with any other AQW clan/organization is considered treason, unless I approve of it. My E-Mail Address is ShadowScytheElites@Aol.com and my BattleOn Forum Username is Lord Thanatos. Copy and paste this information and PM it to Lord Thanatos on the Fourms or E-Mail it to ShadowScytheElites@aol.com. It is prefered that you put your application on to this forum page so I or other Clan Officers can get to you quickly.

1. AQW Character Name:  
2. Character Level (40+):  
3. BattleOn Forum Username/Email:
4. What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause:  
5. What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan:  
6. Continent You Live In:
7. How You Heard About Us:  
8. Noteworthy Details:

- Lord Thanatos
   Finally, I have added a Clan Highlights portion to the Forum Page. The Spartacus Tournament is basically our own SSE PvP Tournament. I haven't quite figured out how it is gonna work, but I have high hopes for it.

Clan Highlights:

- Fellow Elites: We have active, fun loving members who would love to help you with a boss battle or other quests
- Spartacus Tournament: A clan-exclusive 1v1 tournament--"One shall stand, and one shall fall"
- SSE PvP Team: A group of fighters that specialize in combat, especially in wars with other clans and always have lots of fun doing so
- Clan Forums: Our clan forums features many vibrant, active threads that inlude SSE General Discussion, SSE Guides, SSE Suggestions, and more
- The rest you will have to join and find out for yourself! 

- Lord Thanatos